Quick Answer

How do I register a complaint against my Union Council?

You can contact the DC Office on (091) 9211722 to register your complaint against your union council. Be sure to provide the following details when registering the complaint:

  • Your full name
  • Your Address
  • CNIC number
  • Nature of complaint
  • Details of incident

What You Need to Know

Identify yourself by:

Providing your Full Name, address and National Identity Card number